IEM Katowice Playoffs Are Here!

posted by , 1 year ago
IEM Katowice is finally here! 8 teams from all over the globe are fighting it live for their share of $50,000 prize pool. We have prepared some information that you might find useful while enjoying the event!

Tournament Format
  • Eight teams divided into two groups of four
  • Group stage is round robin, best of one matches, top two advance to bracket stage
  • Bracket stage is single elimination, all matches are best of three

Prize Pool

$ 2,500

Livestreams

ESL TV (English)
maseTV (German)
ESL TV Poland 3 (Polish)
aAa TV (French)

Are you looking forward to this upcoming tournament? Who are your favourites? Try to beat the odds at our betting section and digibet.com!

Note: In Group A kr Azubu Blaze and ru Gambit Gaming are advancing to the bracket stage.

Sources: ESL Katowice Website, digibet eSports

Related Content:

#1
Kyuuga wrote at 17.01.2013, 13:40 CET:
Finally IEM gets a lot of good teams. Although I'm rooting for european teams, I expect either AZB or AZF in the finals (maybe even both of them!).

We'll see. :)
#2
R4iltracer wrote at 17.01.2013, 13:56 CET:
Expecting great games from all of the teams.
#3
dYnAm1c wrote at 17.01.2013, 14:09 CET:
Hope to see some good games (GG) from GG, man needed whole night to think about that word joke! :D
#4
DzejBee wrote at 17.01.2013, 14:19 CET:
If AZB/AZF will win again, I'm out.
#5
FireCookie wrote at 17.01.2013, 14:31 CET:
ss clg.eu ... :(
#6
heox wrote at 17.01.2013, 15:23 CET:
good luck to SK
taking the last place xD

AZB frost vs blaze in the finals
end of story.
#7
wrote at 17.01.2013, 15:33 CET:
heox wrote:
good luck to SK
taking the last place xD

I understand you dont like SK, but do you have to comment under every single news, how they suck?

edited by kocja at 17.01.2013, 16:21 CET
#8
R4iltracer wrote at 17.01.2013, 15:38 CET:
kocja wrote:
heox wrote:
good luck to SK
taking the last place xD

I understand you dont like SK, but do you have to comment under every single new, how they suck?

Haters gonna hate, you can't do anything there :P
#9
TMA Deviant wrote at 17.01.2013, 15:52 CET:
GG MYM and FNR AZF
#10
Nootje wrote at 17.01.2013, 15:59 CET:
kocja wrote:
heox wrote:
good luck to SK
taking the last place xD

fanboys like to express themselves :D even antifanboys
#11
Shadek wrote at 17.01.2013, 16:01 CET:
kocja wrote:
heox wrote:
good luck to SK
taking the last place xD

It's not about not liking them... Srsly... they suck x.x I like them as a team, I watch Oce streams sometimes, but they rlly suck
#12
wrote at 17.01.2013, 16:22 CET:
Shadek wrote:
kocja wrote:
heox wrote:
good luck to SK
taking the last place xD

I hope they will do good, so you, heox and other people like you two finally STFU.
#13
Shadek wrote at 17.01.2013, 16:26 CET:
kocja wrote:
Shadek wrote:
kocja wrote:
heox wrote:
good luck to SK
taking the last place xD

You can hope, but there's no chance for SK to beat teams like AZF or Fnatic, however I think they will beat aL for sure
#14
wrote at 17.01.2013, 16:36 CET:
Shadek wrote:

Just like there was no hope for them to beat Clg.eu at Regionals.
#15
Shadek wrote at 17.01.2013, 16:41 CET:
kocja wrote:

Just like there was no hope for them to beat Clg.eu at Regionals.

Yeah, maybe... we'll see, I'll keep my fingers crossed for them, may them beat AZF, but Fnatic is the one I'm rooting here for (and MyM, but I don't think they'll do it)
#16
tyr010 wrote at 17.01.2013, 17:32 CET:
The first match will also be the final match
#17
R4iltracer wrote at 17.01.2013, 21:16 CET:
During a LoL match anything can happend :P
Mess up a baron, and you might aswell mess up the game. But ofc we're talking about professional gamers, so that won't happend as easyle. Luck is probably limited
#18
TraspyAble wrote at 17.01.2013, 23:17 CET:
It will be very epic I guess.
#19
TMA Deviant wrote at 18.01.2013, 20:00 CET:
so crs and azubu will go on?
wouldnt have thought that
#20
HpBS wrote at 18.01.2013, 20:38 CET:
kocja wrote:
Shadek wrote:

Just like there was no hope for them to beat Clg.eu at Regionals.

SK havent beaten fnatic the last ten times they played (a streamed game because no one knows wtf happends in scrims). AZF is prob gonna 3-0 dont think fnatic stands a chance with the new lineup
#21
Serakris wrote at 18.01.2013, 20:43 CET:
TMA Deviant wrote:
so crs and azubu will go on?
wouldnt have thought that

azubu and GG goes goes on
#22
stupidfanboy wrote at 18.01.2013, 23:13 CET:
HpBS wrote:
kocja wrote:
Shadek wrote:

Just like there was no hope for them to beat Clg.eu at Regionals.

SK havent beaten fnatic the last ten times they played (a streamed game because no one knowswtf happends in scrims). AZF is prob gonna 3-0 dont think fnatic stands a chance with the new lineup
i dont think thats true, yes yellowstar is new and he may suck, however i still think fnatic got it in them to win, they are really good.
#23
heox wrote at 18.01.2013, 23:50 CET:
kocja wrote:
Shadek wrote:
kocja wrote:
heox wrote:
good luck to SK
taking the last place xD

too bad this will never happen.
#24
wrote at 19.01.2013, 17:13 CET:
Ah, i hope i see you STFU once.

edited by kocja at 19.01.2013, 17:27 CET
#25
TMA Deviant wrote at 19.01.2013, 19:41 CET:
omg why dont u just let him QQ about SK and ocelote instead of SPAMING THE WHOLE COMMENT SECTION...

because thats even more chilidish than using shift while flaming...

You are not logged in! To become part of the awesome, create your user account here.