PBE 3.10 Patch 1 & 2 - New Item Icons, Ability Changes, Replay and More.
posted by Mousse, 1 year agoWe told you that Jayce will undergo some changes. But the PBE (3.10) Patch (1 and 2) also contains a new skin for Janna (“Forecast Janna” ?), the Lucian Champion Select Sound, some ability and items changes but also new item icons and a replay feature! Let's have a look here.
PBE 3.10 - Patch 1
- The PVP.net client will now automatically resize on smaller monitors.
- You can buy summoner icons for the Season Three professional teams (250 RP). These are permanently unlocked and you can buy as many as you wish. 20% of the revenue goes to the teams.(Article about it HERE)
- If you frequently miss or decline games, you may receive a warning that the next missed ready check will result in a penalty. If you decline or miss the next game, you'll be temporarily locked out of match made games.
All champions will now only be classified as ONE of the following: Assassin, Marksman (previously Carry), Fighter, Mage, Support or Tank. All other champion tags have been removed, including melee/ranged.
Except Darius and Garen, who have both the Fighter and Tank attributes.
NEW CHAMPION - Lucian the Purifier
- Defile - AP Ratio lowered to 20% from 25%.
- Visual upgrade across all skins.
- New voice over (same voice actor).
- New lore.
- Minor kit rework.
- Consume - Cooldown increased to 18 / 16.5 / 15 / 13.5 / 12 from 17 / 15 / 13 / 11 / 9.
- Base health lowered to 500 from 541
- Base armor lowered to 12 from 18.
- Elastic Slingshot - Damage lowered to 80 / 120 / 150 / 200 / 240 from 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280.
New Icons for Thornmail, Hextech Revolver, Deathfire Grasp, Vampiric Scepter, Abyssal Scepter, Catalyst the Protector and Glacial Shroud.(check Patch 2 below)
Blade of the Ruined King
- Slow duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Combine cost lowered to 400 gold from 500 gold.
- Total cost reduced to 1000 from 1100.
- Cost lowered to 2900 from 3000.
- Cost lowered to 3000 from 3100.
- Cold Steel slow duration lowered to 1 second from 1.5 seconds.
New recipe: Negatron Cloak + Chain Vest + 1480g = 2920g
- Magic resistance increased to 40 from 30.
NEW ITEM - Spectre's Cowl
Ruby Crystal + Negatron Cloak + 155g = 1350g
- 200 health, 45 magic resist
- Gains UNIQUE PASSIVE - TBC: On taking damage from an enemy champion, you restore 40 health over 10 seconds.
New recipe: Spectre's Cowl + Ruby Crystal + 925g = 2750g
- Health increased to 450 from 400
- Magic resist increased to 55 from 45
- No longer grants mana.
- Gains UNIQUE PASSIVE - TBC: On taking damage from an enemy champion or blocking a spell, you restore 90 health over 10 seconds.
New recipe: Spectre's Cowl + Kindlegem + 425g = 2625g
- Health increased to 400 from 200.
- Magic resist increased to 55 from 50.
- Now grants 20 health regeneration. (24 factoring its own passive)
NEW ITEM - Spellbreaker
Avarice Blade + Hexdrinker + 650g = 2800g
- 40 attack damage, 25 magic resist, 20% critical strike chance
- Grants Tenacity.
- Grants Lifeline (400 shield strength, 90 second cooldown).
PBE 3.10 - Patch 2
We can’t say much about the Janna skin, check source for more details!
We already did an article about Jayce’s changes HERE.
This picture was taken directly on PBE.
So replays are on the way to be active in a few weeks maybe, Riot Games are updating it.
Replays are only stored on the server for 7 days. You can move these files to your local machine, at which point they are only deleted when you choose to do so. Replays you've watched are automatically transferred to your local machine.
More information by Riot Games HERE about this replay function.
New Item Icons
- 1. Thornmail
2. Hextech Revolver
3. Deathfire Grasp
4. Vampiric Scepter
5. Abyssal Scepter
6. Catalyst the Protector
7. Glacial Shroud
Well, as you can see it is a bit more Dota2 like this way. But that is only my opinion.
Even if you think this updates are useless, I think it is important to have some evolution of design even for item icons.
Why not some changes for summoner spells?
- Now has "Melee Only" in the title
- Item cost increased to 2625 (up from 2500)
Recipe cost increased to 425 (up from 300)
- Mana is now 271(+41 per level) (up from 269(+39 per level))
- Q - Piercing Light - Now costs 60/65/70/75/80 Mana (up from 50/55/60/65/70 Mana )
- W - Ardent Blaze - Now gives 40 MS (down from 40/45/50/55/60)
- W - Ardent Blaze - Ad Ratio now 60% (down from 80%)
- W - Ardent Blaze - Range is now 900 (down from 1100)
- R - The Culling - Now does 40/50/60 (down from 35/50/65)
- R - The Culling - AP Ratio is now 30% (down from 40%)
- R - The Culling - AD now 30% (down from 33%)
- R - The Culling -Now deals 400% damage to minions (up from 300%)
- Movement Speed is now 340 (up from 335)
- Q - Overload - Range is now 600 (down from 650)
- W - Rune Prison - Now costs 60/70/80/90/100 Mana (down from 80/90/100/110/120 Mana)
- W - Rune Prison - Now has a range of 600 (down from 625)
- E - Spell Flux - Range is now 600 (down from 700)
- R - Desperate Power - Now grants 60/70/80 Movement Speed (up from 35/45/55)
Remember Summoners, we did an article HERE about Olaf's changes.
- Q - Undertow - Now deals 75/115/155/195/235 (+1.3) physical damage (changed from 80/125/170/215/260 (+0.4))
- Q - Undertow - No longer has "This slow fades over time"
- Q - Undertow - Now has "Axes thrown into walls or structures will stop when they hit said wall or structure."
- W - Vicious Strikes - Now costs 25 mana (down from 40/45/50/55/60 Mana)
- W - Vicious Strikes - Now has "Receives 1% increased healing from all sources for every 2% of health missing."
- R - Ragnarok - Now has a Passive " Olaf gains 10/25/40 Armor and 10/25/40 Magic Resist."
- R - Ragnarok - No longer gets 30/45/60 Armor,30/45/60 Magic Resist,and 10/20/30 Armor Penetration. on activation (its now on passive as listed above)
- R - Ragnarok - Now lasts for 5 seconds (down from 6)
- R - Ragnarok - When used, Olaf does not get the passive bonus during the 5 seconds but does gain "double the Attack Speed from Berserker Rage."
- R - Ragnarok - Now costs 0 mana (down from 100/75/50 Mana)
- R - Ragnarok - Cooldown is now 120/100/80 (changed from 100)
- R - Spider Form - Spiderlings now always take 20% reduced damage from turrets (changed from 10/20/30%)
- Q - Alpha Strike - Now deals 25/60/95/130/165 (changed from 10/45/80/115/150)
- Q - Alpha Strike - AD ratio is now 100% (down from 110%)
- Q - Alpha Strike - Mana Cost is now 70/80/90/100/110 Mana (changed from 80/90/100/110/120)
- W - Meditate - Now heals for 30/50/70/90/110 (changed from 20/45/70/95/120)
- E - Wuju Style - Now only grants 15% AD (no longer 10/12.5/15/17.5/20 %)
- E - Wuju Style - Now lists that when active does 10/15/20/25/30 True damage (+ the AD ratio)
Sources: PBE Patch 1 Note (more details), PBE Patch 2 Note (more details), Old/New Item Icons, Renekton New Skin (video)
- Unofficial PBE Patch Notes: Season 3 Team Icons
- Replay Feature on PBE!
- New Item Shop and HUD on PBE
- PBE Update: Skarner Rework, Item Categories, And More
- Patch 4.10 Notes - Item Changes and More