ADVERTISEMENT
Regional Final Europe - Final
19.08.2012, 14:00 CEST
2 : 0

67.84%

32.16%
171 total bets placed




Please note: Both teams are already qualified for the Season 2 Championship.

Related Links

 
1

#1
hac22 wrote at 18.08.2012, 17:54 CEST:
It's a hard bet.This SK line up is very strong.And if M5 don't shut down Kev1n and Ocelote early they could lose it. :/
#2
jskuller wrote at 18.08.2012, 17:57 CEST:
Finals also bo3? really? That sucks so hard!
However m5 will take it 2:0, my prediction.
#3
breaddd wrote at 18.08.2012, 17:57 CEST:
GOGOGO SK
#4
YellowGhostX wrote at 18.08.2012, 18:38 CEST:
Sk 2-0 for sure
#5
DarkDvr wrote at 18.08.2012, 19:50 CEST:
Guys, let's be serious here =)
2:0 to M5, _maybe_ 2:1.
But yeah, GJ Ocelote, he really improved his play. Although CLG.EU did play relatively poorly.

__
GO M5!!
#6
KingLuuk wrote at 18.08.2012, 21:20 CEST:
SK is so hard this turnament ... but M5 will win 2 :1
#7
Beyond Limitless wrote at 19.08.2012, 08:11 CEST:
Well, M5 can ban Ocelote's Orianna, and I'm sure they won't ignore him in teamfights like CLG.eu did, so they should win it pretty easy.
#8
RoadFrost wrote at 19.08.2012, 11:03 CEST:
I want to see SK take this

edited by RoadFrost at 19.08.2012, 11:10 CEST
#9
WarGod2123 wrote at 19.08.2012, 12:03 CEST:
It's funny everyone predicting that it's obvious M5 will win this, I seen someone yesterday say SK would do a good job to come close to taking a game from CLG.eu and look what happend there, that being said M5 look unstopable at the moment, but SK Gaming is the hottest of the hot, I'm predicting a 2:1 victory but just can't decide who will take it, so i've went for SK purely for the fact I want them to win it.
#10
RoadFrost wrote at 19.08.2012, 13:03 CEST:
SK won against M5 just last week 2-0 I don't see why they won't pull it off again
#11
Rakhmateill wrote at 19.08.2012, 13:29 CEST:
It was an online trolled tournament. We are actually fighting for 40 000$ in an offline tournament. I can promess M5 will not troll and will fight for it; No chance for SK.
#12
Beyond Limitless wrote at 19.08.2012, 13:35 CEST:
Rakhmateill wrote:
It was an online trolled tournament. We are actually fighting for 40 000$ in an offline tournament. I can promess M5 will not troll and will fight for it; No chance for SK.


Agree.

No matter how much people praise Ocelote, he is weaker then Alex Ich.
And no matter what Kevin does on GP or Jayce, he won't be able to get so fed against M5.
And in my opinion GP and Jayce aren't even viable picks, cause if u shut down them early their mid and late becomes completely worthless.

Other then that, M5 has 5 strong players, and SK just has 2.
#13
hac22 wrote at 19.08.2012, 13:37 CEST:
It's good that almost noone expect SK to win this. :)
#14
Beyond Limitless wrote at 19.08.2012, 13:49 CEST:
hac22 wrote:
It's good that almost noone expect SK to win this. :)


Well, about 32% of users here expect SK to win.
#15
OmarJebari wrote at 19.08.2012, 14:08 CEST:
SK won m5 in SK trophy 2-0
and they improved so much in the past week so i really wan't to see SK winning this one.
#16
jskuller wrote at 19.08.2012, 14:18 CEST:
If wickd didnt managed to shut down gp, no one other can do it on his own. Wickd is a freaking strong player 1v1 top but he can be shut down by ganke pretty easy.
#17
Rakhmateill wrote at 19.08.2012, 14:50 CEST:
OmarJebari wrote:
SK won m5 in SK trophy 2-0
and they improved so much in the past week so i really wan't to see SK winning this one.


Just watched it ? Now you understand us ?
#18
Novacaine_One wrote at 19.08.2012, 14:51 CEST:
jskuller wrote:
If wickd didnt managed to shut down gp, no one other can do it on his own. Wickd is a freaking strong player 1v1 top but he can be shut down by ganke pretty easy.


Darien just did.
#19
jskuller wrote at 19.08.2012, 14:55 CEST:
Novacaine_One wrote:
jskuller wrote:
If wickd didnt managed to shut down gp, no one other can do it on his own. Wickd is a freaking strong player 1v1 top but he can be shut down by ganke pretty easy.

Darien just did.


Wich part of "on his own" didn´t u understand? U do know the difference between a 1v1 and a gank right?
#20
PT Emotion wrote at 19.08.2012, 14:58 CEST:
M5 doesn't have 5 strong players, they have Alex, Genja, Diamond. I've seen darien failing hard and Gosu, he takes kills from genja and if genja could get them kills he would be just scary. And i don't talk about 1 or 2 kills, i seen gosu taking more than that.
#21
Rakhmateill wrote at 19.08.2012, 15:02 CEST:
EmotionDABOSS wrote:
M5 doesn't have 5 strong players, they have Alex, Genja, Diamond. I've seen darien failing hard and Gosu, he takes kills from genja and if genja could get them kills he would be just scary. And i don't talk about 1 or 2 kills, i seen gosu taking more than that.


They are a team. It changes all the things.
Plus, Darien and Gosu are both really good, everyone can fail, the others are usually perfect, but they can fail too. They are humans. ( About Gosu, Online he takes all kills cause about 80% of the M5's Online games are trolled. )
#22
Beyond Limitless wrote at 19.08.2012, 15:04 CEST:
I really feel like FnaticRC deserved to go to Season 2 Championship rather then SK, cause whole SK team is about Ocelote ego and Kevin who can play, while FnaticRC has 5 ppl relatively on same skill level.

And u just need to shut down Ocelote, or ban only champ he plays well - Orianna, to win against SK.

Alex Ich plays amazing Galio, Ryze, Gragas, Mordekaiser, Morgana, TF, Karthus, Kennen, Vladimir, Orianna, Kassadin, Anivia, AP Janna, Ahri and as you just saw he does good on Zyra as well.

Ocelote's champion pool - Orianna, Gragas. All other midlers he plays aren't even near "great".

edited by Beyond Limitless at 19.08.2012, 15:08 CEST
#23
Rokz1H wrote at 19.08.2012, 15:10 CEST:
You guys are so unreal and I dont know why lots of people just dont like M5 even the commentators of gamescom. M5 team is tottal domination and on milllion lvl's bigeger then any team, they are monsters of this game like it or not but you all must admit that M5 > all in brutal dominance. I'm so trilled when watching them how strong they are and they snowbolling everyone. Not like a BOSS they are BOSS-es and that's a fact. Peace out.
#24
Sharx wrote at 19.08.2012, 15:25 CEST:
baaam in the laneswitchfaces !!!
get ownd.
#25
Beyond Limitless wrote at 19.08.2012, 15:35 CEST:
Rokz1H wrote:
You guys are so unreal and I dont know why lots of people just dont like M5 even the commentators of gamescom. M5 team is tottal domination and on milllion lvl's bigeger then any team, they are monsters of this game like it or not but you all must admit that M5 > all in brutal dominance. I'm so trilled when watching them how strong they are and they snowbolling everyone. Not like a BOSS they are BOSS-es and that's a fact. Peace out.


So True.)

I don't even know who has any chances against M5 in a whole world, maybe only Azubu Frost or Azubu Blaze, but probably not.
 
1
 

You are not logged in! To become part of the awesome, create your user account here.