ADVERTISEMENT
Azubu The Champions Playoff - Quarter Final
03.08.2012, 12:30 CEST
2 : 0

89.73%

10.27%
224 total bets placed




Loading...


Related Links

 
1

#1
yupi1 wrote at 02.08.2012, 14:13 CEST:
hope for CLG
real test for CLG who more strong eu or asian
#2
DarkDvr wrote at 03.08.2012, 05:47 CEST:
yupi1 wrote:
hope for CLG
real test for CLG who more strong eu or asian


I'm very certain as of right now, EU > Korea in LOL.
#3
Beyond Limitless wrote at 03.08.2012, 09:08 CEST:
DarkDvr wrote:
yupi1 wrote:
hope for CLG
real test for CLG who more strong eu or asian

I'm very certain as of right now, EU > Korea in LOL.


Well, this team is from China, not Korea. But you are right. EU > Asia.
#4
Mana John wrote at 03.08.2012, 10:47 CEST:
Even if i am not a fan of Clg.eu, i will root for them in this one.
Chinese teams are getting too cocky lately.
#5
Bluubb wrote at 03.08.2012, 12:34 CEST:
is this stream really sooooo bad?
#6
Tweeb wrote at 03.08.2012, 12:43 CEST:
Any decent stream? I thought it was mine but i've changed quality so many times and it ain't changed at all.......
#7
dYnAm1c wrote at 03.08.2012, 12:46 CEST:
No, the stream is really that bad and there is no other if you have no premium.
#8
Tweeb wrote at 03.08.2012, 12:47 CEST:
Ah, that's a real shame. Was really looking forward to this game, picks have been really strong as well. Let's hope CLG can pull it out and just have to wait for report/scores to come through.
#9
ixShiro wrote at 03.08.2012, 12:48 CEST:
WTF how is it possible that quality for this competition ?
#10
D3ception wrote at 03.08.2012, 12:48 CEST:
Stream is really horrible.
#11
Gilgamesh1899 wrote at 03.08.2012, 12:48 CEST:
Does anybody know the song from the ESL advertisment?
#12
Otterus wrote at 03.08.2012, 12:51 CEST:
This is coz of the "popout"... and the OGN website seems to be out !
#13
dYnAm1c wrote at 03.08.2012, 12:58 CEST:
Otterus wrote:
This is coz of the "popout"... and the OGN website seems to be out !


lol no this has nothing to do with the popout, the qualitiy was way better the last games, maybe they changed it because they have problems with their website.
#14
Otterus wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:02 CEST:
you're right, now this is not "popout" and this is awful...
#15
Bluubb wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:09 CEST:
and ognlol.com is down what a day :(
#16
Yutsa wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:11 CEST:
http://bambuser.com/v/2874699

Korean re stream with a better quality
#17
amitat1a wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:11 CEST:
Its not about popout at all, they just want us to buy this VOD Premium -.-
#18
Bluubb wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:13 CEST:
Yutsa thx a lot dude :)

watch the korean stream with the english commentary :D
#19
Realfluffy wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:16 CEST:
Yutsa wrote:
http://bambuser.com/v/2874699
Korean re stream with a better quality


Life saver
#20
Bluubb wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:16 CEST:
this dude saved our life!
#21
Beyond Limitless wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:16 CEST:
Yutsa wrote:
http://bambuser.com/v/2874699
Korean re stream with a better quality


Thank you man) Quality is just a small bit better, but I'll watch.

The Korean commentators make me wanna explode laughing. Hilarious.
#22
Yutsa wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:21 CEST:
You're welcome ! Froggenivia really strong :D
#23
Beyond Limitless wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:26 CEST:
Bluubb wrote:
Yutsa thx a lot dude :)
watch the korean stream with the english commentary :D


Brilliant idea by the way.
#24
PrePer wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:31 CEST:
I think they made the qualtiy worse intentionally, because they want more ppl to buy Premium. Guys, we will have this issue more and more, and in 3 years you have to pay for watch or can only watch 360p without paying. Sad world.
#25
Beyond Limitless wrote at 03.08.2012, 13:36 CEST:
PrePer wrote:
I think they made the qualtiy worse intentionally, because they want more ppl to buy Premium. Guys, we will have this issue more and more, and in 3 years you have to pay for watch or can only watch 360p without paying. Sad world.


Nah, in few years we won't be able to watch for free at all. =_=

edited by Beyond Limitless at 06.08.2012, 12:57 CEST
 
1
 

You are not logged in! To become part of the awesome, create your user account here.