ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: The best NA AD Carry?

posted by , 1 year ago
Who is the best AD Carry on the NA scene in your opinion?

Crs Cop
22%
CLG Doublelift
32%
TSM WildTurtle
9%
Chaox
15%
dig Imaqtpie
16%
GGU DontMashMe
0%
Other - comment below with your favorite!
6%
144 votes placed


#1
dYnAm1c wrote at 26.03.2013, 18:43 CET:
I still think Chaox ist best, Doublelift is just trashtalking and overhyped, and Wildturtle just the weeks favourite because of the pentakill but defnitly not the best.
#2
Methis wrote at 26.03.2013, 18:58 CET:
I picked Chaox. Shall I hate myself for being so mainstream? :D
#3
Bonclay wrote at 26.03.2013, 18:59 CET:
the better question would be which NA AD Carry is less horrible
#4
wrote at 26.03.2013, 19:05 CET:
dYnAm1c wrote:
I still think Chaox ist best, Doublelift is just trashtalking and overhyped, and Wildturtle just the weeks favourite because of the pentakill but defnitly not the best.

Doublelift is not in his best times atm, but overall he is way above all other NA AD Carries, Chaox was never that good individual (still top2 NA alongside DL), his team played a major part in all his kills. Their playstyle revolved around Chaox playing the cleanup role=minimal risk of dying but getting lots of kills. Atm Cop and Imqtpie are playing well and are consistent (especially Cop). Both have a good teams behind them. Doublelifts teammates simply arent up to a par of TSM's, dig's, or Crs'. So even if he doesnt really shine currently, he does very well considering he is the only good player on his team. Lots of games we see triple dive comps just to shut him down. WildTurtle needs a bit more of a LAN experience and he will be a best then. Outside others Nien, Zuna also seem good.
So i would rank them (current form):
Doublelift/Cop/Imaqtpie
WildTurtle/Chaox/Nien
Zuna/DontMashMe/
There might be some that i overlooked tho. :(
And yeah, DL fanboy here. At least I have some replays to back up what i say :P
#5
stupidfanboy wrote at 27.03.2013, 06:01 CET:
i actually think imaqutipie, he is the fucking real shit lately, damn he is really good, doublelift is way too cocky for his own self, he is good but i think that it maybe because his team let him have all the farm and protect him the most. Imaqutipie.
#6
Mellan wrote at 27.03.2013, 12:42 CET:
I voted Imaqtpie aswell. Cop is the best passive ad and qtpie best aggressive ad in NA and well I personally prefer aggressive ones over passive ones.

Gief same poll for EU midlaners :)
#7
dYnAm1c wrote at 27.03.2013, 13:28 CET:
Mellan wrote:
I voted Imaqtpie aswell. Cop is the best passive ad and qtpie best aggressive ad in NA and well I personally prefer aggressive ones over passive ones.
Gief same poll for EU midlaners :)


You can even create the poll yourself ;)
And no love for DontMashMe xD
#8
dontsweattt wrote at 27.03.2013, 14:03 CET:
Double is really the only AD I see make "plays" qtpie does it the most behind double and Cop doesn't have to do anything crazy because his team is compiled of great players. IMO Double, qtpie, cop
#9
heox wrote at 27.03.2013, 14:52 CET:
kocja wrote:
dYnAm1c wrote:
I still think Chaox ist best, Doublelift is just trashtalking and overhyped, and Wildturtle just the weeks favourite because of the pentakill but defnitly not the best.

Doublelift is not in his best times atm, but overall he is way above all other NA AD Carries, Chaox was never that good individual (still top2 NA alongside DL), his team played a major part in all his kills. Their playstyle revolved around Chaox playing the cleanup role=minimal risk of dying but getting lots of kills. Atm Cop and Imqtpie are playing well and are consistent (especially Cop). Both have a good teams behind them. Doublelifts teammates simply arent up to a par of TSM's, dig's, or Crs'. So even if he doesnt really shine currently, he does very well considering he is the only good player on his team. Lots of games we see triple dive comps just to shut him down. WildTurtle needs a bit more of a LAN experience and he will be a best then. Outside others Nien, Zuna also seem good.
So i would rank them (current form):
Doublelift/Cop/Imaqtpie
WildTurtle/Chaox/Nien
Zuna/DontMashMe/
There might be some that i overlooked tho. :(
And yeah, DL fanboy here. At least I have some replays to back up what i say :P


pretty much what this guy said.
#10
shabeehg wrote at 27.03.2013, 14:59 CET:
I think DoubleLift is the best in NA. Although he thrash talk and very cocky, he is still good in his role.

Chaox is good but not as good as doublelift mechanical skills.

I think doubelift might be able to do much better if he goes into a good team.
#11
ccCaitSith wrote at 27.03.2013, 15:33 CET:
i still think dlift belongs to the top 5 best adc in the world, he proved it countless times. i dont know why people are so butthurt out od a sudden
#12
Methis wrote at 27.03.2013, 18:06 CET:
heox wrote:
kocja wrote:
dYnAm1c wrote:
I still think Chaox ist best, Doublelift is just trashtalking and overhyped, and Wildturtle just the weeks favourite because of the pentakill but defnitly not the best.

Doublelift is not in his best times atm, but overall he is way above all other NA AD Carries, Chaox was never that good individual (still top2 NA alongside DL), his team played a major part in all his kills. Their playstyle revolved around Chaox playing the cleanup role=minimal risk of dying but getting lots of kills. Atm Cop and Imqtpie are playing well and are consistent (especially Cop). Both have a good teams behind them. Doublelifts teammates simply arent up to a par of TSM's, dig's, or Crs'. So even if he doesnt really shine currently, he does very well considering he is the only good player on his team. Lots of games we see triple dive comps just to shut him down. WildTurtle needs a bit more of a LAN experience and he will be a best then. Outside others Nien, Zuna also seem good.
So i would rank them (current form):
Doublelift/Cop/Imaqtpie
WildTurtle/Chaox/Nien
Zuna/DontMashMe/
There might be some that i overlooked tho. :(
And yeah, DL fanboy here. At least I have some replays to back up what i say :P

pretty much what this guy said.


I smell bromance :D
#13
Pavodin wrote at 28.03.2013, 00:09 CET:
Rekkles # 1 or Wei Xiao first, really hard to choose between them.
Wei Xiao 2
Bebe 3
Captain Jack 4
Every TOP ad are basically the same for 5th place.
#14
stupidfanboy wrote at 28.03.2013, 02:46 CET:
Pavodin wrote:
Rekkles # 1 or Wei Xiao first, really hard to choose between them.
Wei Xiao 2
Bebe 3
Captain Jack 4
Every TOP ad are basically the same for 5th place.

bro how can you say reckless numbe 1? your just basing your stats of ipl 5, bebe actually beat him in lane pretty hard, he out csed him and went 4-0 in lane vs him, i would say Bebe and weixao for number 1 maybe reklles is 5th or something.
#15
bili209 wrote at 28.03.2013, 05:25 CET:
Pavodin wrote:
Rekkles # 1 or Wei Xiao first, really hard to choose between them.
Wei Xiao 2
Bebe 3
Captain Jack 4
Every TOP ad are basically the same for 5th place.


Please rewatch the match b4 saying anything. bebe is way above reckless
#16
yurim4x wrote at 28.03.2013, 06:44 CET:
robertxlee
#17
Arinytus wrote at 28.03.2013, 16:04 CET:
stupidfanboy wrote:
Pavodin wrote:
Rekkles # 1 or Wei Xiao first, really hard to choose between them.
Wei Xiao 2
Bebe 3
Captain Jack 4
Every TOP ad are basically the same for 5th place.

bro how can you say reckless numbe 1? your just basing your stats of ipl 5, bebe actually beat him in lane pretty hard, he out csed him and went 4-0 in lane vs him, i would say Bebe and weixao for number 1 maybe reklles is 5th or something.


Hey, ummmm, not sure if you can read, but you see there at the top?
It says "The best NA AD Carry?"
NA = NORTH AMERICA!
NORTH AMERICA!

Either learn to read, or learn where North America is, because you obviously can't find it on a map -.-
 

You are not logged in! To become part of the awesome, create your user account here.